What we do
Fewer than 4 in 10 students in California participate in the arts! This is tragically low and we work to increase that number everyday – starting with the greater Los Angeles area.
Our mission is to provide access to high-quality arts education for all students from early childhood through high school, no matter the school’s funding or resources. We partner with schools and youth organizations to bring expert teachers onsite, live or remote, to teach Music and Movement classes and Dance classes from our thoughtfully designed Arts Education Program. All of our classes meet or exceed the California Arts Standards for Music and Dance.
How we help
- We believe in equal access and bring arts education to low income schools with little or no funding
- We provide a sequential education program from TK-12th grade so students can build on their skills as they grow together
- We only use high quality materials, props and instruments
- Our teachers are dedicated, passionate, and well-trained
- Our curriculum is inclusive, diverse and anti-racist